Assalamualaikum and hi people (s) :) Introducing my name Nur Razmiela Jamieta or more friendly called Raz . A girl aged 15 and directly will become one of PMR victims this year . Born and raised with love in Skudai Johor . A friendly but sometimes can be a very jealousy girl hehehe . She too loves her family and friends and not very fond of people who like to slander about her , so please beware . If there's any problems, frankly there is a solution .
Allah knows the best for us :)
**Do not have to envy the success of people, because of the efforts and the blessing, we will be more successful, InsyaAllah :D
Myrul McCoy , I love you ♥ I taknak gaduh gaduh . I nak you terima I dengan ikhlas . InsyaAllah I akan try jaga relation nih baik2 . And ofcourse , I hope you'll do the same thing .
Thanks for make me one of special person in your heart ♥
Myrul McCoy , I love you ♥ I taknak gaduh gaduh . I nak you terima I dengan ikhlas . InsyaAllah I akan try jaga relation nih baik2 . And ofcourse , I hope you'll do the same thing .
Thanks for make me one of special person in your heart ♥